Forum DISCOMUZA.phorum.pl Strona Główna DISCOMUZA.phorum.pl
Pierwsze W Polsce FORUM o muzyce DISCO POLO

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

nike air max 95

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum DISCOMUZA.phorum.pl Strona Główna -> ważna informacja dla was
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Augustine Green

PostWysłany: Nie Sty 19, 2020 08:00    Temat postu: nike air max 95 Odpowiedz z cytatem

Maybe they were too young to care about kicks back nike air max 95 then or were out of the game (like me), but it was a watershed moment that only elevated the status of the SB Dunks to an even higher and more revered level. It was a perfect storm of creativity and brand synergy and uh, lawsuit avoidance that everybody who was a part of it back then looks at that time with deservedly rose-tinted glasses.So why can t they do it again was probably the reasoning behind the return of the Diamond Dunks this past year. It was an event sneaker on par with just about anything on the collab side save for some lazy-ass Supreme Air Force 1s.

They re no Nike  and maybe they don t want to be  when it comes to design, but Under Armour has definitely come a long way. Sorry, Brandon Jennings& I bought my first Flyknit sneaker back in 2013 with the Nike Lunar Fyknit Chukka and have loved Flyknit ever since. The combination of nike react Flyknit and Lunarlon is too comfy and this multicolor option caught my eye from the first moment I saw it. I just wish that the entire sneaker was multicolor. I look forward to the Flyknit Lunar 4.Everyone was too busy talking about the  remastered Air Jordan retros that they missed out or just decided to ignore nike running the remastered Air Force 1s that also released this year.

When some brands say they want to bridge the gap between style and performance, it rings like hollow lip service. BRANDBLACK was created with that philosophy in mind. Their signature J. Crossover shoes have a high fashion look to them that you just don t see in a Nike or an adidas (Y-3 being the exception) product. Sometimes it takes a year or two for a design team and a signature athlete to really hit their stride, but the J. Crossover 3 has been the breakout model that will get people talking. Hell, it got us talking about it as you can see in RAC s video nike huaraches above& Nike has history on their side.

Put some) effort into making sure their most iconic silhouettes are as true to the original as possible. If you have any doubts about how Nike fared this year with their remastered effort, this #KoFBestOf2015 award for best OG sneaker reissue was open to all brands but the swoosh walked away with a clean sweep.It was never going to garner the same attention as a remastered Air Jordan 1, but good on Nike for finally realizing that one of their most important models deserves to be treated as such. It s amazing how something that sounds so simple as going back into the vault and researching materials and builds.

And making them as close to the original as possible is all that the swoosh needed to quell the hate. Now if they can only do something about their pricing structure. It s not like remastered albums cost more, right?**Note: I know there s a lot of logistical and business reasons why Nike prices the way that they do, but don t tell that to Sneaker Twitter.Details like the toe box and the right neon color finally made the shoe worthy of the original release. We have been saddled with so many crappy reissues and hybrids of 95 that it was a glorious day when Nike finally decided to bring them back, me not copping notwithstanding.

With a spectacular package that includes a plethora of accessories, Fieg managed to produce a better nike metcons  What The shoe than Nike has in years.In 2015, we saw several Nike silhouettes take on the classic black, red and white colorway of the Banned Air Jordan 1 including the Nike Metcon and the Nike Internationalist. But it was the Air Max 1 Banned that was such an on the nose tribute that it even had a Nike Air branding on the heel to really drive the point home.In a year where we got all sorts of fancy colorways from LeBron, KD and Kobe, it was one of [img]http://www.mains-france.com/images/a/nike metcons-504utt.jpg[/img] the simplest and down-to-earth pairs that truly shined in 2015.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Nie Sty 19, 2020 08:00    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum DISCOMUZA.phorum.pl Strona Główna -> ważna informacja dla was Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: